Thursday 17 May 2007

cool new shit n shit

Aaah my 2nd post, i hope this one's much better than the previous! Some things goin on for me right now; part-time at college which gives me more time on my own things and more time to spend on college work, so hopefully i'll do better than i have been!

On the design front, i was approached to design the tour poster for a UK electro/thrash/indie band called Hadouken! for their UK Tour. I'm fucken amped for this since I dig their music, and band posters is something i've been fascinated about since before i began designing!

Here's a vid clip of theirs i dig, bit of inspiration: That Boy That Girl



I also have a wee bit of logo/branding to do, which is also quite exciting as i also enjoy that side of design. Oh and also, the teeo i designed for New Zealand metal band In Dread Response has been printed, could possibly be printed on hoodies too! werd

PeeSCe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home